Huh? Me? I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. What the Heck?
OK, so i’m in …great idea and thank you Tammy at Novel Opinion -
As far as I can tell — details are rather sketchy and only the creator knows for sure — this lofty-sounding award is basically a mutual admiration society where bloggers recognize their peers for writing quality blogs that touched them in some way. The VBAs honor the blogger rather than specific posts. It’s a chance for bloggers to pat themselves on the back like the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences does with the Oscars. Until someone starts giving out Blogscars, the VBAs will have to suffice.
What are the criteria?
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. I nominated 15 outstanding bloggers below. Congratulations!
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Thank you, Tammy! I’m so happy that you thought of me! And I also want to thank the Academy, and my parents, and all the little (and big) people that I stepped on along the way to get this award
The envelope, please…
1. CC Cole: http://shevata-cccole.blogspot.com/
2. Lorca Damon: http://lorcadamon.com/
3. Rachel Thompson: http://rachelintheoc.com/
4. Doug Dorow: http://www.douglasdorow.com/
5. Derek Blass: http://derekblass.wordpress.com
6. Debra Kristi: ttp://debrakristi.wordpress.com/
7. Digital Ink Spot: http://thedigitalinkspot.blogspot.com/
8. The Kindle Book Review: http://thekindlebookreview.blogspot.com/
9. Joey Pinkney: http://joeypinkney.com/
10. Kellianne Sweeney: http://blogkelliannesweeneydeardiary.wordpress.com/
11.The Writing Bomb by Author and Blogger Jeff Bennington http://www.thewritingbomb.blogspot.com/
12. Zen Cherry: http://zencherry.wordpress.com/
13. Carolyn Arnold: http://sassy3421.blogspot.com/
14. Marilyn Dieckmann: http://marilyndieckmann.wordpress.com/author/marilyndieckmann/
15. Suspense Writer Russell Blake: http://russellblake.com/
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
1) I LOVE honest people who are comically self-deprecating.
2) I hate people that talk about shit that they truly know nothing about.